Living on your own will not only make you own up to all the chores that need to be accomplished at home. Being alone can also make you feel lonely and depressed especially when you have no companion over a long period of time. Bonaventure Health Services provide companion services so patients can enjoy the presence, affection, and assistance of care providers at home, even when other family members are far away.
Aside from their presence, our companions are highly valuable in:
- providing mobility assistance
- supervising the safety of patients
- assisting in household chores
- providing support for personal tasks
- ensuring that medications are taken on time
- making sure that proper diet is observed
If you want to experience the feel of having an affectionate companion around, then call us today and we can see you for an assessment as soon as possible.